As the Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue continues to grow (we are now taking in 60+ cats per month), so does its expenses (vet bills of $13,000+ per month). This rescue, like any breed rescue in the country, is funded entirely on adoption fees and donations. This is an all volunteer run rescue and 95% of all funds go to directly to helping the cats. This is purely a labor of love for all of us working at SPCR.
On November 27 (#GivingTuesday), the PayPal Giving Fund will make a 1% match to all donations made through the Fund. Make your donation go farther by donating on November 27, 2018 through the Fund.
Every donation, large or small, helps our rescue continue to fulfill our mission:
- $10 pays for one microchip
- $25 pays for one cat’s vaccinations
- $50 pays for one cat’s neuter
- $75 pays for one cat’s spay
- $100 pays for one cat’s dental work
- $250 pays for a senior cat to be fully vetted
- $500 pays for an eye surgery OR 10 neuters